Ans. Oats Chilla Premix – 250gms (1 cup heaped + 1/4 cup)
Water- 2 Cups + 3/4 cup
If you want thick batter, you may add less water.
Here’s a detailed recipe: –
1. Mix contents of packet (250g) with 550 mL water (approx.) to make the batter of pouring consistency. Adjust the amount of water depending on the required consistency.
2. Whisk the mixture uniformly, to remove any lumps.
3. Add the vegetables of your choice like onions, tomatoes, & coriander, etc.
4. Preheat a non-stick pan on a low flame and apply oil.
5. Pour the batter using a ladle and spread it in outward circular motion, cook both the sides till it becomes crispy and golden brown in color.
6. Serve hot with mint chutney or pickle of your choice.
For mouthwatering high protein oats chilla recipes click here.
There are no reviews yet.